I feel like my feedback is average. Some of the strategies I have used are the "what if.." or "I wonder.." like this one blog suggested. I also like to ask a lot of questions to give writers new ideas if they decide to choose that story to write for their project..
I am very happy with the blog comments and how my introduction allows me to get to know people. I also have gotten to know people through their introductions. It definitely made breaking the ice easier.
For the feedback, I think I need to explain how they can change something if there is a spelling error or something and give people ideas of how they can change it.
I think a really important aspect of feedback is honesty because without it, there is not much room to improve and recognize mistakes. I am usually pretty open to feedback but that doesn't mean I will always accept it. I personally appreciate when someone gives me feedback because very few people are willing to give it because they may be uncomfortable or may feel like its not their place to say. I chose the image below for this reason.
![]() |
| (Growth Mindset Resources) |

No comments:
Post a Comment