Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 8 Progress

I am very happy with my progress in the class. There some weeks I am ahead while others I am right on time. I have used several of the extra credit opportunities which has given me tons of points to stay ahead of my assignments. I feel like for the most part I am doing pretty good in this class. Being the night owl that I am, I like to work on my stories and readings at night because that's when I'm more productive.

Although I am doing well, I know I need to slow down a little and take the time to read through the assignments so that I know exactly what to turn in. I have had a few times where I got the assignment done but did it wrong or turned it in wrong because I didn't read the instructions correctly. I also want to be able to manage my time so that I don't fall behind in this class when I have a busy week.

Quote by Rikki Rogers
Image Source: Ordinary Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment