Saturday, March 3, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

 What has been your favorite reading so far? Are your reading notes helping you each week with your story post? Have you discovered any new reading/research strategies? Are you happy with your class project? 

I really enjoy reading the stories and writing my notes. It was very useful when I needed to write my stories or needed to refresh what has already happened in the story. I feel like some of my biggest accomplishments in this class is improving my writing and expanding my creativity. It's nice to be able to rewrite the story to my satisfaction but also keep old parts of it. It feels like rewriting history in a way. My favorite reading is the Bhagwat Krishna since I'm familiar with the story and have always been fascinated with Krishna since I was little. I also that it's a comic so I can see what's happening as I read. Sometimes its hard to understand what's happening in some of the stories so I'll read the guide for some help. 




I really like this image because of the colors and because it shows a whole family together. In most of the stories, the families have been separated or the husband has more than one wife. I also thought Ganesha looked really cute as a baby. This picture was from my Topic Brainstorm: So Many Options! blog.



I feel like I just need more time to read and write. Since midterms started, I haven't really had time to read and enjoy the stories since the due dates are so close to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment