Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Technology in the "Classroom"

The only technology I am really familiar with in this class is Google Docs, however I am starting to get familiar with these other ones like Blogger since I decided to get a head start on my work in this class.

I really like that there is a lot of support sites and guides to help the class navigate and pass this class. The videos will be very helpful for those days I don't feel like reading and just want to watch something and be productive at the same time.

I would really like to work on editing images and a little bit of graphic design to make the images more interesting.  Seeing as learning about technology is part of my major I feel like this will be tons of fun since I like to get creative with my work.


Famous quote by Steve Jobs
Image Source: created by FirmBee on Pixabay

1 comment:

  1. That sounds great, Chandni! And there are so many fabulous videos for this class thanks to the Epified TV channel in India and how they share their videos over YouTube. Have you heard of them before? Here is a link to their channel: Epified YouTube. I think they are wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete