Monday, February 5, 2018

Tech Tip: Creating Fake Social Media

So I tried creating a fake social media and it was kind of fun. For some reason I couldn't get the profile pictures to upload but I'm glad I found this website. It will be useful for future projects.

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered how people made these. This is pretty cool, it could definitely be used to make a modern twist on several of the stories in the Ramayana. The thought of the characters arguing over social media is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chandni! This tool was really helpful to me in my psychology courses. I used them to portray cyberbullying and it really got the point across! I definitely agree with you that it is useful in many different types of projects! I always used to see these posts in Facebook and Instagram videos but never knew how to make them until I took some college classes.

    ReplyDelete