Saturday, February 10, 2018

Famous Last Words: Always Something

Hey everyone!

So this week has been pretty good. I am still enjoying my classes and I got capstone permission (yay!). I also got accepted into the study abroad program to Spain but got waitlisted, #13 to be exact, so fingers crossed that I still get a chance to go. If not, I still have some back up plans.

Today, I went to game night and played a bunch of board games with my awesome UPB family. It was tons of fun and I also got to learn how to play some new games. I also came home to OKC and my mom bought me this emoji pillow which I'm really excited about since I really like emojis. If the emoji company existed I'd probably go work for them but sadly it doesn't exist as far as I know.

Next week is going to be busy since its Union Week. Basically I'll be helping out a lot with little events at the union which I might add will consist of free food and games which people can stop by between classes to enjoy. Not to mention Sound Lounge will be on Thursday. If you like listening to music or just kicking back this is definitely for you. There will be free food and drinks as well!  CollegeCon will be next Saturday too which great if you like anime or video games such as Super Smash Bros or Halo. I hear there's prizes if you win the tournaments but you can also play for fun too.

They've also started this game called Unionopoly  this semester which is basically like Monopoly except you get a chance to win really cool prizes and even cash prizes! All you have to do is go to the events and meetings and they'll give you a Monopoly card.

Just like the UPB motto there's "Always Something". Here is a link if you would like to see what's in store and would like to be a part of the fun.

Here's the schedule for Union Week! It's not officially out yet but the members got a sneak peek at the meeting this week! I hope to see some of you there and maybe even meet in person!



Personal photo taken on my phone


No comments:

Post a Comment