So I just got back from my LAST Spring break yesterday. It was really fun. I visited the zoo with my friends and we fed the Lorikeets and we also hung out at the dog park a lot. I also got to make a day trip to Dallas and learned how to use chopsticks at this sushi place. Thankfully, they had some vegetarian sushi.
Later in the week it was national puppy day. My dad was working as usual at the hotel and a found a puppy in one of the rooms. The customer wasn't there but after they got back, they said they were planning to give it away. My mom said yes but then had second thoughts and gave him back. On Sunday she brought it down to babysit and was planning to keep him overnight to see how he and Shiva would interact but the customer had a daughter who wanted to spend the night with the pup first so we gave him back (we hadn't adopted him yet) . Yesterday before I headed back to Norman though, my parents finally decided to keep him so now we have 4 dogs. Shiva really loves his new little brother.
Here is a picture of him.
Today I got an email from the Study Abroad Office, and unfortunately I won't be going to Spain. On the bright side I still have my trip to California and Texas though. I also just found out one of my cousin's got engaged which is really exciting cause that means another wedding is around the corner. I don't think I ever mentioned this but my brother and I are youngest in our whole family so most of my cousins are either married or engaged.
Although I won't be going abroad, at least I have my new puppy. I am so excited to go home this weekend so I can play with my new little nugget.
Oh my gosh, your puppy looks ADORABLE, Chandni!!! What a great thing to have happen on Puppy Day! I saw so many puppy pictures at Twitter... but you have the real thing. Enjoy all the puppy energy: there is nothing else like it!
ReplyDelete